Orange Glazed SalmonTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 5
Skinless salmon fillets, pan seared and topped with easy orange and rosemary glaze sauce.
Category: Main Dish
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Nov 01, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 2 teaspoons - olive oil
- 4 - (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets (1-inch thick),
- 2 cloves - garlic , minced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons - minced fresh rosemary
- 5 tablespoons - chicken broth, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - orange zest
- 2/3 cups - fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoons - fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - honey
- 2 1/2 teaspoons - cornstarch
Heat olive oil in a large non-stick or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
Add salmon to pan and cook until lightly browned on both sides and cooked through, approximately 3 - 4 minutes per side. Transfer salmon to a plate and leave the oil in pan.
Add garlic and rosemary to pan and sauté 20 seconds, then add 1/4 cup of the chicken broth and simmer until mostly reduced.
Stir in orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and honey. In a small bowl whisk together remaining tablespoon of chicken broth with cornstarch.
Pour this mixture into pan, season sauce with salt and pepper to taste, and then bring to a boil and allow to boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over salmon. Serve immediately.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy