No-Bake Eclair CakeTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 12 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Jacqueline Collins
Posted On: Jul 30, 2023
Number of Servings:
1. In a medium bowl, mix together 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix, 3 cups milk and 8 ounce tub whipped topping, thawed.
2. In an 9×13-inch baking dish, arrange a single layer of the 2 sleeves graham cracker squares on the bottom. You may have to break them up a bit to get enough crackers to cover the bottom of your dish.
3. Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
4. Layer another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
5. Then layer the other half of the pudding mixture on top of crackers.
6. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
7. Put plastic wrap over dish and put in fridge for about 30 min to an hour to allow pudding to set.
8. When ready, put the 16 ounce container chocolate frosting (with the top removed) in the microwave for about 15 seconds to soften (remove lid and aluminum foil top before microwaving).
9. Take out and stir frosting. It should be easily spreadable now.
10. Remove plastic wrap from dish and evenly spread chocolate frosting all over the top layer of graham crackers.
11. Place plastic wrap over top of dish and put back in fridge and let it chill overnight.
12. This dessert gets better over time. The graham crackers need plenty of time to soften up.
13. When ready, slice and serve!