No Bake CheesecakeTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Chocolate cookie crust filled with orange juice cheesecake and chilled.
Prep Time: 25 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mimisrecipes
Posted On: Nov 12, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 3/4 cups - chocolate cookie crumbs plus 2 tablespoons for crumbling over top
- 3 tablespoons - sugar
- 3 tablespoons - melted oleo
- 3 envelopes - unflavored gelatin
- 1 cups - milk
- 2 - eggs separated
- 3/4 cups - sugar divided
- 3 cups - cottage cheese beaten or whipped
- 1 cans - frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups - whipped topping
- 1 tablespoons - grated orange peel
Combine cookie crumbs, sugar and melted oleo together. Press into bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
Stir gelatin and milk and heat in sauce pan. Add egg yolks and stir over heat to thicken. Beat in 1/2 cup of sugar and cottage cheese. Add orange juice concentrate.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff with remaining 1/4 cup of sugar. Fold into gelatin mixture; fold in whipped topping.
Pour into pan over crust; sprinkle with remaining crumbs and grated orange peel.
Chill until firm.