Nectarine and Scallion RelishTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Versatile Memorial Day dish - serve with chips and veggies or spoon over grilled chicken.
Category: Sauces and marinades
Prep Time: 6 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
1 point per serving.
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 09, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 3 - medium nectarines finely diced
- 1/4 cups - finely sliced uncooked scallions
- 1/8 teaspoons - packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons - balsamic vinegar
- - chopped jalapeno or other hot pepper optional, if desired
Toss together all ingredients in a medium non-metallic bowl; allow to stand for at least 10 minutes, but 2 hours is best to allow flavors to blend.
Yields about ¼ cup per serving.