Mushroom, Ham and Chorizo ToastTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Toasted baguette topped with ham, chorizo and mushrooms with freshly made alioli.
Prep Time: 90 min(s)
Cook Time: 8 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: swilliamson
Posted On: Mar 10, 2016
Number of Servings:
- 12 slices - to 16 slices from a baguette cut at an angle, 3/8 to 1/2-inch thick
- - olive oil for brushing
- 5 tablespoons - olive oil
- 2 cloves - garlic crushed
- 8 ounces - coarsely chopped oyster mushrooms
- 1 - dried red chile pepper seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons - diced serrano ham
- 2 tablespoons - diced Spanish chorizo
- - salt to taste
- - pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons - minced parsley
- 1/3 cups - mayonnaise
- 2 cloves - garlic mashed
- 1 teaspoons - freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons - good extra virgin olive oil
Combine all ingredients for alioli and allow to sit for an hour or two.
Place the slices of baguette on a baking pan; brush one side of the slices of baguette with olive oil, then place under the broiler until slices are slightly toasted.
Heat the 5 tablespoons olive oil in a saute pan and add the garlic, mushrooms, chile pepper, ham, and chorizo. Saute over medium heat until mushrooms have softened. Salt and pepper to taste; then remove from heat. Discard the chile pepper and cover the pan.
Spread alioli on the toasted slices, then spoon the mushroom mixture onto the slices of toast.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.