Moroccan Carrot SaladTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Marinated carrots and seasonings for a tasty and colorful salad dish.
Prep Time: 150 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Using a food processor to grate the carrots makes the task easier.
Posted By: sharilyn
Posted On: Mar 13, 2013
Number of Servings:
- 1/2 pounds - carrots coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons - extra virgin olive oil
- - juice from 1/2 small lemon or more, to taste
- 2 tablespoons - fresh cilantro or parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 cloves - garlic crushed
- 1/4 teaspoons - ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons - paprika
- 1/8 teaspoons - cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons - Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoons - cayenne optional
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and let marinate 2 hours or overnight.