Mint Lemonade (Low Sugar)Tell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: ntieken
Posted On: Jul 14, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 6 - lemons
- 1/4 cups - granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 cups - cold water up to 6 1/2 cups
- 30 - mint leaves 30-40 leaves
- - ice cubes
1. Put sugar along with 1/2 cup water in a small pot and cook on low until the sugar has dissolved (1 minute). Let cool for a few minutes.
2. Juice the lemons and get rid of the seeds. Add the lemon juice to a pitcher and add 4 cups of water.
3. Add sugar syrup to the pitcher and mix well.
4. Add more water and plenty of ice cubes if you find the lemonade too strong.
5 Put 6-10 mint leaves into each cup and muddle for a few seconds using a pestle. Add a little lemonade and muddle for a few more seconds.
6. Finish by filling the glasses 3/4 full and adding a few ice cubes.