Mint Brownie BitesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Brownie bites topped with white chocolate mint frosting and crushed peppermints.
Category: Cookies and Brownies
Prep Time: 35 min(s)
Cook Time: 7 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: ohanatx
Posted On: Jul 30, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 2/3 cups - flour
- 1/2 cups - unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoons - baking powder
- 1 pinchs - salt
- 3/4 cups - granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons - butter or margarine melted & cooled
- 2 tablespoons - honey
- 1 teaspoons - vanilla extract
- 1 - large egg white
- 1 cups - confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoons - milk
- 1 tablespoons - butter or margarine softened
- 1/2 teaspoons - peppermint extract
- 2 ounces - white chocolate melted & cooled
- 2 ounces - round peppermint candies broken into chunks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease large cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. In medium bowl whisk together sugar, butter, honey, vanilla and egg white until blended. Stir sugar mixture into flour mixture; then, with hand, press dough just until blended.
With greased hands, shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart; press to flatten slightly. Bake 7-8 minutes or until brownies have cracked slightly. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Topping - In a medium bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Whisk in butter and extract, then whisk in melted chocolate until smooth. Swirl 1 teaspoon topping on each cookie. Top each frosted cookie with 1 candy piece.
Store in tightly sealed container with waxed paper between layers at room temperature up to 3 days or in freezer up to 1 month.