Migas, My WayTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Quick, easy and delicious.
Prep Time: 0 min(s)
Cook Time: 25 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: BSchoener
Posted On: Oct 07, 2016
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 cups - chopped onion
- 1/4 cups - chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoons - bacon drippings or canola oil
- 4 - eggs
- 1 tablespoons - water
- 1 tablespoons - salsa
- 1/2 cups - crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cups - shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- - Chopped green onions, additional salsa and warm flour tortillas, optional
In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in drippings until tender. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, water and salsa. Add to skillet; cook and stir until set. Stir in tortilla chips and 1/4 cup cheese.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with green onions and additional salsa and serve with tortillas if desired.