Mediterranean BurgerTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Another variation of the traditional hamburger
Lean ground beef or pre-made patties
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mamakjking
Posted On: Mar 27, 2013
Number of Servings:
- 1 pounds - Lean ground beef or Pre-made patties
- 1/2 cups - Olive Tapenade or Mediterranean Bruschetta
- 1/2 cups - Mayonnaise (real mayo)
- - Hamburger Buns
- 4 ounces - Feta or goat cheese
- 1/2 cups - Sundried Tomatoes in oil Drained well
- 1 bags - (small bag) Fresh spinach leaves
1. Form ground beef into 4 equal patties (or use pre-made patties)
2. Heat grill to High. Grill patties about 6 min. per side or until fully cooked.
3. Combine tapenade or bruschetta w/ mayonnaise.
4. Spread mixture over buns; then top w/ cheese and tomatoes.
5. Place burgers on buns and top w/ fresh spinach leaves.