Marinated Olives and Cheese Olive Oil DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 5
Olive oil dipping mixture with crushed marinated olives, garlic, herbs and either feta or goat cheese.
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 5 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Jan 01, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 1/2 cups - pitted Castelvetrano olives smashed
- 2 cloves - garlic thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - pink or black peppercorns crushed
- 1 teaspoons - crushed rosemary and thyme
- 1/3 cups - olive oil
- 4 ounces - fresh goat or feta cheese
- - flaky sea salt
- - Crostini and vegetables for serving with
In a small saucepan, warm olives, lemon zest, garlic, peppercorns, coriander and any other herbs you would like to add along with the olive oil on low heat until garlic is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Break up goat cheese or feta cheese into pieces and arrange in shallow bowl or on platter. Spoon warm oil mixture over top and let sit for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and serve with crostini and vegetables for dipping and spreading.