Mango TilapiaTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Healthy light fish meal with mango salsa.
Category: Fish or seafood
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Quick & Easy Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Low-Fat Heart-Healthy Low-Cholesterol Diabetic
Healthy delicious meal also great for lowering blood pressure. Serve with 1 cup whole wheat couscous and 1 cup steamed broccoli tossed with 2 teaspoons low-fat margarine.
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Jan 15, 2013
Number of Servings:
- 3 ounces - tilapia fillet
- - cajun or blackening seasoning
- 1/2 cups - mango diced
- 1 tablespoons - red onion diced
- 1 tablespoons - cucumber diced
- 1 tablespoons - red pepper diced
- - lemon or lime juice to taste
- - chopped cilantro to taste
Season tilapia fillet and broil under high broil heat for 5-8 minutes until fully cooked through.
For mango salsa mix mango with red onion, cucumber, and red pepper; squeeze some fresh lemon or lime juice over all ingredients and sprinkle with some chopped cilantro.