Mango Graham CakeTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Jacqueline Collins
Posted On: Jul 30, 2023
Number of Servings:
1. Using a handheld electric mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip 2 cups of heavy cream on medium-high speed until soft-medium peaks.
2. Switch to low-medium speed and drizzle the condensed milk a little at a time. Add more until you get the sweetness you want. Once you're satisfied, switch back to medium-high speed and beat until smooth and stiff.
3. Place a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of a deep 8×8 baking dish. Evenly spread a heaping cup of cream on top of your graham crackers. Then put a layer of diced mangoes on top of that.
4. Repeat by covering the mangoes with graham cracker cookies. Be sure to cover the entire layer; cut the cookies to fit. Then cover with another layer of cream and top with more mangoes.
5. You now have two options: you can either (1) freeze or (2) chill the cake in the fridge overnight. Freezing will result to a more ice cream cake-like end product which you would have to thaw several minutes before serving. Chilling will result to a creamy, ready-to-eat cake out of the fridge (see notes).