Mandarin Bulgar SaladTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This easy salad doesn't require dressing; already moist and bursting with flavor.
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Nutritional Analysis: Calories - 425 (26% of calories as fat); Fat - 12.8 g; Saturated Fat - 1.3 g; Protein - 17 g; Carbohydrates - 67 g; Fiber - 16.8 g; Cholesterol - 0 mg; Potassium - 1054 mg; Sodium - 26 mg; Omega 3 Fatty Acids - 1.6 g.
Posted By: CHL
Posted On: Jul 27, 2014
Number of Servings:
- 3 cups - romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cups - cooked bulgur
- 1/4 cups - chopped red onion
- 1/2 cups - cooked garbanzo beans canned are okay, but rinse and drain
- 1/2 cups - canned mandarin oranges canned in juice, drained
- 6 - to 8 large strawberries sliced (about 1/4 pound) OR 1 cup thawed frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons - chopped walnuts or walnut pieces
1. Wash, dry and chop lettuce; place in your own salad bowl or on salad plate.
2. Top with bulgur, onion and garbanzo beans.
3. Arrange mandarin orange slices and sliced strawberries on top; sprinkle with walnuts.