Loaded S'mores BarsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 8 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Jacqueline Collins
Posted On: Jul 30, 2023
Number of Servings:
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a large, microwave-safe bowl melt the butter, about 1 minute on high power.
3. Wait momentarily before adding the egg so you don’t scramble it. Add the egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and whisk until smooth.
4. Add the flour and stir until just combined, don’t overmix.
5. Add the graham crackers and any crumbs on cutting board, marshmallows, chocolate chips and fold to incorporate.
6. Turn batter out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
7. Bake for about 20 to 22 minutes, or until bars have firmed up in the center and edges will be set. Some marshmallows may have developed a hint of golden color.
8. Allow bars to cool in pan for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.