Lisa's Died and Went to Pimento Cheese Heaven (Pimiento)Tell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 5
Pimento cheese spread is great on celery sticks, crackers, bread or even straight out of the bowl; a favorite of friend, Lisa.
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: CookingwiththeCalancas
Posted On: Mar 17, 2023
Number of Servings:
- 6 ounces - cream cheese
- 1/2 cups - Vermont extra sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cups - smoky cheddar OR sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cups - sharp cheddar cheese OR jalapeno Jack cheese, grated
- 1 cups - full-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoons - red wine vinegar
- 6 ounces - pimentos, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons - onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoons - garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoons - paprika
- 6 dashes - to 8 dashes hot sauce
- - fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1. Using a hand held mixer, beat cream cheese until soft.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and beat until creamy and combined.
3. Cover and refrigerate about an hour before serving.
Double the recipe for large groups.