Lemon Mousse with Fresh BerriesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Chilled lemon mousse dessert topped with fresh berries and mint.
Prep Time: 255 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: PlantingSeeds
Posted On: Sep 25, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 1 cans - 300 mL Eagle Brand Regular or Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoons - (15 mL) lemon zest
- 1/2 cups - (125 mL) lemon juice
- 1 cups - (250 mL) unflavored yogurt (sometimes I use lemon yogurt, if I can find it)
- 1 cups - (250 mL) whipped cream
- 2 cups - (500 mL) berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- 1/4 cups - (50 mL) chopped fresh mint
1. Mix together sweetened condensed milk, lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Stir in yogurt and fold in whipped cream.
3. Fill individual dessert dishes with ½ cup (125 mL) of mixture. (I often prepare it in a large bowl with layers of berries (more like a trifle)).
4. Chill 3 to 4 hours.
5. Top with berries and mint before serving.