Pizza CasseroleTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Sausage, ham and pepperoni fill this layered Italian pasta dish with huge flavor.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 55 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
I like to use Bertolli's Mushroom and Garlic sauce for the spaghetti sauce.
Posted By: liaburres
Posted On: Jul 14, 2014
Number of Servings:
- 1 pounds - bow tie pasta
- 1 pounds - mild pork sausage
- 1 teaspoons - dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons - chopped garlic
- 1 - large onion chopped medium
- 2 jars - spaghetti sauce 26 oz. each
- 1 pounds - cooked ham cubed
- 3/4 pounds - sliced pepperoni between 1/2 and 1 pound, as you prefer
- 3 bags - shredded mozzarella cheese 8 oz. each
- 6 tablespoons - grated parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta in boiling water until al denté.
2. Cook sausage, garlic and oregano with onions until the juices run clear.
3. In a lightly greased 9x13x3 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat bottom.
4. Layer ingredients in the order listed below.
5. 1st layer-1/3 of the pasta, 1/3 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, sausage and onions.
6. 2nd layer-1/2 of the remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, ham.
7. 3rd layer-all remaining pasta, all remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, all the pepperoni (completely covering the entire top with pepperoni).
8. Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
9. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.