Kikkoman Chinese Pepper Steak | AllrecipesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Stir Fry Beef
Prep Time: 0 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: gardner.marilyn
Posted On: Apr 27, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 1 - pound boneless beef sirloin or round steak
- 1 - tablespoon Kikkoman Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons - vegetable oil, divided
- 2 - medium bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 - medium onions, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 - cup Kikkoman Hoisin Sauce
Cut steak across grain into thin strips, then into 1-inch squares; coat with 1 Tbsp. hoisin sauce.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry about 1 minute; remove.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add peppers and onions; stir-fry 5 minutes. Stir in beef and remaining 1/4 cup hoisin sauce; cook and stir just until beef and vegetables are coated with sauce. Serve immediately.