Keto Crockpot RoastTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Pot Roast made in the crockpot with celery, onion, and seasonings.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 480 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Mar 23, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 4 pounds - chuck roast
- 2 stalks - celery cut in pieces
- 1 - small white onion quartered
- 3 tablespoons - Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons - minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoons - black pepper
- 1 teaspoons - dried parsley
- 4 tablespoons - butter cut in slices
Place vegetables in bottom of crockpot; place roast on top of vegetables.
In a small bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce, garlic, pepper and parsley. Pour mixture over roast.
Place butter slices on top. Place lid on crockpot and cook at Low heat for 8 to 9 hours.
Remove roast and vegetables from crockpot and place onto a large platter to serve.