Kamado Joe Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes Au Gratin - YouTubeTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Twice Baked Potato
Prep Time: 0 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: jmhoppe
Posted On: Jan 14, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 4 pounds - russet potatoes, sliced 1/8" thick and rinsed ( 4-4.5 pounds)
- 2 cups - heavy cream
- 2 cloves - minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons - dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoons - sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoons - tsp black pepper
- 2 ounces - grated parmesan cheese (2-4 oz)
- 3 ounces - grated gouda or gruyere cheese (3-4 oz)
Preheat the grill to 400°F and set up for indirect dooking.
Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss the potatoes to completely coat.
Stack the potoates on edge in an 8x8" greased baking dish. Pour remaining sauce on top. Cover tightly with foil and place on the grill for 30 minutes. Uncover and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Top with some additional parmesan cheese and cook for another 30 minutes.
Let cool for 10-15 mintues and serve!