KaftaTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This dish is great with arabic bread, labne and hummus as a quick lunch.
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
*Original recipe does not call for pine nuts, but Chris Kellan always likes to throw in a 1/4 cup or so for texture.
Posted By: kristenkhall14
Posted On: Nov 29, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 1 pounds - finely ground lean lamb or beef 96/4
- 1 - small yellow onion minced
- 1/2 cups - parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoons - salt
- 1/4 teaspoons - pepper
- 1/4 teaspoons - cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoons - Lebanese allspice
1. Mix all ingredients together well.
2. Form meat into individual long, cylinder shapes around a skewer.
3. Broil in the oven or grill over charcoal.