Juicy Grape Pulled PorkTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Pork shoulder roast cooked in a slow cooker with grapes, balsamic vinegar, and onions.
pork shoulder roast
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 330 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Aug 22, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 3 pounds - trimmed pork shoulder roast
- 2 teaspoons - dried thyme
- - salt and pepper
- 1 cups - red onion wedges
- 3 cups - red seedless grapes
- 1/3 cups - balsamic vinegar
- 1 cups - water
- 1/4 cups - tomato paste
- - split biscuits for serving over
- - lettuce and tomatoes for serving with
- - snipped herbs garnish, if desired
Coat the shoulder roast with the thyme, salt and pepper. Place the roast in a 4-quart slow cooker.
Add the onion, grapes, vinegar, and water. Cover and cook on low 10 hours or on high for 5 hours.
Transfer roast to a cutting board. Remove onions and grapes to a bowl. Skim fat from liquid; transfer to a saucepan. Whisk in the tomato paste, and bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Shred meat; add to bowl with onions and grapes. Serve over split biscuits with lettuce, tomatoes and sauce, and top with snipped herbs, if desired.