Irish StewTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Beef stew meat combined with tomatoes, potatoes, onion and seasonings for a hearty meal.
beef stew meat
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 180 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Kaysue4
Posted On: Feb 26, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 3 pounds - beef stew meat
- 5 cups - peeled and chopped potatoes (about 3 large)
- 2 cans - 14.5 oz. each stewed tomatoes
- 4 cloves - garlic minced
- 1 - large onion chopped
- 1 teaspoons - salt
- 1 teaspoons - ground black pepper
- - chopped fresh parsley optional, for garnish
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine meat and water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add potoates, tomatoes, garlic and onion; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 2-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
3. Stir in salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.