Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg BitesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Versatile Starbucks Copycat. Makes 7 egg bites
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 25 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Breakfast/Brunch Make-Ahead Low-carb Freezer Meal Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Keto
I add salt and pepper and somtimes tabasco or chili powder. You can do 2 sets of mold, stacked on each other, using same time. Can be refrigerated or frozen. From refrigerator, reheat in microwave about 40 seconds.
Posted By: NanaJo
Posted On: Feb 03, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 1/2 - roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cups - spinach chopped
- - pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cups - diced green chilis
- - cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cups - cooked broccoli chopped
- - gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cups - cooked bacon crumbled
- - swiss cheese
- 1/4 cups - cooked sausage crumbled
- 1/4 cups - cooked mushrooms chopped
- 1 tablespoons - green onion chopped
- 4 - eggs
- 1/2 cups - cheese shredded
- 1/2 cups - cottage cheese
- 1 - green onion chopped
1. Add 1 cup water to Instant Pot and place trivet inside. Spray silicone egg mold with oil.
2. Add eggs, shredded cheese and cottage cheese to a blender and process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
3. Add remaining ingredients and give it a quick pulse to combine.
4. Pour liquid into egg molds, cover with mold lid and lower into Instant Pot.
5. Set Instant Pot to STEAM and set timer to 10 minutes. It will take about 5 minutes to come to pressure.
6. Once cooking time is up, let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then release pressure.
7. Remove molds from Instant Pot and allow to cool for a few minutes before eating.