Falafel from Hupply PupplyTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Fava Beans, aka Chick Peas
Prep Time: 0 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Selakath
Posted On: Aug 19, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 1 pounds - Fava beans peeled & soaked in water overnight
- 1/2 packages - chopped parsley stems removed
- 1 cups - green coriander or ½ package coriander chopped
- 1 - medium onion coarsely chopped
- 6 cloves - garlic
- 2 tablespoons - salt
- 1 teaspoons - pepper
- 4 teaspoons - cumin
- 2 teaspoons - dry coriander
- 1/4 teaspoons - hot curly (pepper
- - Vegetable oil for frying
1. Rinse fava beans and drain.
2. Mix fava beans in blender or food processor until consistency of dough.
3. Add the coriander, parsley, onion, garlic to fava beans and blend again until dough holds together.
4. Add spices and mix well.
5. Shape dough into 2 inch rounds and boil in vegetable oil until golden brown.
6. Serve hot.