Hot Broccoli Cheese DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A cheesy broccoli and mushroom dip.
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Substitute Velveeta for garlic cheese.
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Feb 16, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 1/2 cups - Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cups - Celery Chopped
- 3 tablespoons - Butter
- 1 packages - 10 oz frozen Chopped Broccoli, frozen Thawed
- 1 cans - Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 pounds - Velveeta or Garlic Cheese
- 1 cans - Mushroom Pieces, 3 oz. OR fresh mushrooms diced
Saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
Stir in broccoli, soup, cheese, and mushrooms, and cook over low heat until cheese melts, stirring well.
Serve hot, with chips or crackers.