Hot Beef DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Creamy hot dip with mushrooms and smoked beef.
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 30 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mimisrecipes
Posted On: Sep 19, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 cups - chopped onion
- 1 tablespoons - oleo or butter
- 8 ounces - cream cheese cubed
- 1 cups - milk
- 4 ounces - canned mushrooms drained
- 2 1/2 ounces - smoked beef chopped
- 1/4 cups - Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons - chopped parsley
- - chips for serving with
Saute onion in oleo or butter. Add cream cheese and milk and stir until melted.
Add remaining ingredients and heat until heated through.
Serve with chips.