Hot Artichoke DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Super quick and easy appetizer. Your guests will definitely ask you for this recipe!
Artichoke Hearts / Parmesan Cheese / Mayonnaise
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 25 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Phanica
Posted On: Sep 26, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 1 cans - artichoke hearts (14 oz) drain and chop
- 1 cups - grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cups - mayonnaise
Mix all ingredients and spoon into 9-inch pie plate or casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve with crackers or french bread.
- Sprinkle with chopped tomato and green onion after baking if desired.
- Spicy Artichoke Dip: Add 4 oz can of chopped green chiles and 1 clove minced garlic and bake as directed.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip: Add 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained and bake as directed.