Herb DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Yogurt based dip seasoned with green onions, mint, and red chilis. This is also great served with grilled meat, vegetables or on top a baked potato.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Kaysue4
Posted On: Feb 26, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 1 cups - fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 - green onions finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons - chives freshly snipped
- 1 tablespoons - mint freshly chopped
- 1 - small red chili deseeded, finely chopped (optional)
- - juice of 1/2 lemon
- - salt and pepper
Mix all the ingredients together and spoon into a serving bowl.
Serve with grilled meat, vegetables or on top of a baked potato!