Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch Veggie DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Greek yogurt mixed with herbs and seasonings to make a delicious dip for vegetables.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Oct 13, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 1 1/2 cups - plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoons - dried chives
- 3/4 teaspoons - dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoons - dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoons - garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoons - onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoons - salt
- 1/4 teaspoons - black pepper
1. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight) for best results, giving flavors time to meld.
3. Serve with fresh veggies or other "dippers", as desired.