Ham Salad with Roasted Red Peppers ala AdamTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Wheat bread topped with cucumber, ham and red peppers, garnished with chives and capers.
Prep Time: 45 min(s)
Cook Time: 12 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Afternoon Tea recipe.
Posted By: DeviTitus
Posted On: Dec 05, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 1 jars - 6 to 8 oz. roasted red peppers drained, chopped, blotted dry
- 1 loaves - dense whole wheat bread thinly sliced
- 1 - cucumber peeled, sliced thinly
- 5 - hard-boiled egg yolks sieved
- - chives chopped
- 1 jars - (small jar) capers
- 1 1/4 pounds - cooked ham cut in cubes
- 1 cups - real mayonnaise
Grind ham in food processor until fine; add mayonnaise slowly until mixed. Add red peppers; mix slowly.
Lightly butter bread slices, remove crusts, and cut into squares.
Place a cucumber slice on each square. Spread with a thin layer of ham salad.
Sprinkle with sieved egg yolks. Garnish with chives and small capers.