Ham CasseroleTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Ham, noodles, cheese, and cream soups bring together a delicious blend of flavors and textures.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 50 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: brazil820
Posted On: Jan 12, 2014
Number of Servings:
- 4 cups - uncooked noodles of your choice
- 1 - small onion chopped
- 1/2 cups - sour cream
- 1 cans - cream of celery soup
- 1 cans - cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 cups - diced cooked ham or a little more, as desired
- 2 cups - shredded cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice
- 1/4 cups - dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
2. Cook the noodles until tender; remove from heat, and drain.
3. Stir the noodles, onion, sour cream, chicken soup, celery soup, ham, and cheese together in a large bowl. Spoon into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling and the bread crumbs have browned, about 40 minutes.
5. Serve with a salad if desired.