GUACAMOLE DEVILED EGGSTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
· 6 large eggs, hard boiled (recipe here) · 1 medium haas avocado (about 5 oz) · 2-3 tsp fresh Lime juice · 1 tsp red onion, minced · 1 tbsp minced jalapeno · 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped · kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste · 1 tbsp diced tomato · pinch chile powder (for garnish)
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
NUTRITION INFORMATION Yield: 12 servings, Serving Size: 1 piece Guacamole Deviled Eggs Recipe I Skinnytaste Amount Per Serving: Freestyle Points:1, Points +:1, Calories: 44 calories. Total Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 30mg, Carbohydrates: 2g, Fiber:1g, Sugar: 0.2g, Protein: 3g
Posted By: hgeast
Posted On: Sep 05, 2019
Number of Servings:
1. Peel the cooled hard boiled eggs.
2. Cut the eggs in half horizontally, and set the yolks aside.
3. In a bowl, mash the avocado and 2 whole egg yolks; discard the rest.
4. Mix in lime juice, red onion, jalapefio, cilantro, salt and pepper and adjust to taste. Gently fold in tomato.
5. Scoop heaping spoonfuls of the guacamole into the 12 halved eggs.
6. Sprinkle with a little chile powder for color and arrange on a platter.