Grilled Peach SundaeTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A healthy but delicious snack!
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 4 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: texas4h
Posted On: Apr 21, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 2 - medium peaches pitted and sliced in half
- 1 cups - low fat vanilla greek yogurt or frozen yogurt
- 4 tablespoons - slivered almonds
- 4 teaspoons - agave nectar or honey used for drizzling
1. Heat grill. Wash and slice peaches in half and remove pits. Brush with olive oil and place cut side down on the grill. Grill for 4 minutes.
2. Remove peaches and place 1 slice in small bowl and top with 1/4 cup of yogurt, almonds and drizzle with 1 teaspoon honey.