Grilled Lemon Dijon Chicken SkewersTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 1 skewer • Old Pts: 3 • Weight Watchers Points+: 4 Calories: 164 • Fat: 4 g • Protein: 26 g • Carbs: 4 g • Fiber: 1 g • Sugar: 0 g
Prep Time: 0 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On: Jan 22, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 16 - oz skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 - red onion, quartered and layers separated
- 4 - lemon wedges for serving
- 4 - metal skewers
- 3 - garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 - teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 - tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 - tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 - tbsp fresh oregano (or 2 tsp dry)
- 1 - tsp kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
Combine garlic, oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Place chicken in a gallon sized bag and pour the marinade over them, refrigerate overnight.
Thread the chicken and onion layers onto the skewers.
Heat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat. Spray the grates lightly with oil and grill about 5 minutes on each side, or until the center is no longer pink.