Grilled Chicken & Peaches with Green Beans & OrzoTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Tasty grilled chicken with summer fruit & veggies.
Category: Main Dish
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Sep 01, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 8 ounces - dried orzo 1-1/3 cups
- 8 ounces - green beans trimmed, about 2-1/2 cups
- 1 pounds - chicken tenders
- 2 - peaches cut in wedges
- 2 tablespoons - olive oil
- 4 ounces - herb-flavored feta cheese crumbled
1. In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook orzo according to package directions. Add green beans during last 5 minutes of cooking time. Drain; do not rinse.
2. Meanwhile, lightly brush chicken and peaches with some of the oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill over medium heat for 4-6 minutes, until no pink remains in chicken and peaches are tender and grill-marked.
3. In large bowl combine orzo, beans, grilled chicken and peaches (chopped, if desired), and feta. Drizzle with remaining olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with fresh thyme, if desired.