Grilled Butternut SquashTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Tasty vegetable dish for the holidays or any time!
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 30 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mamakjking
Posted On: Nov 04, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 1 whole - Butternut squash (1 1/2 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons - Chili-flavored olive oil (HEB Central Market)
- 1 teaspoons - Ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons - Garlic powder
- 1/4 cups - Honey
- - Salt, to taste
1. Heat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet w/ foil and set aside.
2. Wash squash, peel and cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and cut into 1-inch-thick pieces.
3. Coat squash pieces w/ flavored olive oil and sprinkle with spices. Place on prepared baking sheet and roast on center oven rack 30 min. or until fork tender.
4. Serve roasted squash w/ a drizzle of honey. Salt to taste.