Green Healthy GuacamoleTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
1 small white onion 2 avocados (ripe but firm) 1 tomato 1 hand full cilantro leaves 1-2 jalapeños 2 limes salt
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Family Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Picnic No-Cook Party Household
Posted By: hgeast
Posted On: Aug 30, 2019
Number of Servings:
1. Peel and very finely chop white onion and soak in cold water while preparing the rest. (Use a colander and submerge in a bowl with water and add onion, in order to easily fish it all out afterwards. This is to remove the bitterness of the onion).
2. Wash and destem cilantro. Chop leaves very finely. Add to bowl.
3. Wash tomatoes, deseed and chop into small pieces. Add to bowl.
4. Cut avocados in half, take out stone, peel and then cut into small pieces. Add to bowl.
5. Squeeze lime juice over avocado tomato mix, add drained onion and mix well.
6. Add salt to taste.
7. Wash and deseed jalapeños and chop very finely and serve mixed in or aside depending on if children are eating, too.