Glazed Cinnamon Breakfast LoafTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 0 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 06, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 cups - Brown Sugar packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - Ground Cinnamon
- 3 cups - Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1/2 cups - Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cups - Gold Medal All Purpose Flour
- 1 - Egg
- 1 cups - Milk
- 1/2 cups - Raisins
- 3/4 cups - Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoons - Margarine or Butter softened
- 3/4 teaspoons - Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons - Hot Water 2-3 tsp
Heat oven to 350°. Grease and flour loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; reserve.
Beat baking mix, granulated sugar, flour, egg and milk in large bowl on low speed, scraping bowl frequently, 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in raisins. Pour 1/3 of the batter (about 2/3 cup) into pan; sprinkle with about 3 tablespoons reserved brown sugar mixture. Repeat 2 times with remaining batter and brown sugar mixture.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Drizzle with glaze.
Beat powdered sugar, margarine/butter (softened), vanilla and hot water until smooth and of desired consistency.