Ginger EggsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Whole9 dish of eggs cooked with green beans, ginger, garlic, and chives.
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: The-Exercise-Coach-Dallas
Posted On: May 15, 2015
Number of Servings:
- - personal portion size of eggs
- 1 tablespoons - cooking fat of your choice
- 1/2 cups - green beans
- 1 tablespoons - minced ginger
- 1 cloves - garlic minced
- 1 tablespoons - chopped chives or green onions
- 1 teaspoons - chili oil or powder
- 1/4 teaspoons - coriander
- - pepper, to taste
Heat the cooking fat in a small skillet. Add the green beans and sauté for 2 minutes.
Add the ginger and garlic, and cook 3 minutes more.
Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a bowl; whip well. Add beans, ginger, garlic, chili oil or powder, chives and coriander, and mix well.
Place mixture in heated skillet and cook until the eggs set. Serve topped with fresh ground pepper.