Garlic Shrimp CrostiniTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
French bread rounds topped with seasoned cream cheese and fresh shrimp.
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mssavy
Posted On: Dec 21, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 1 packages - 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cups - mayonnaise
- 5 cloves - garlic minced and divided
- 1 tablespoons - minced green onion
- 1/4 cups - butter
- 1 tablespoons - minced fresh parsley
- 24 - medium fresh shrimp peeled and deveined
- 24 - toasted French bread rounds
- - halved cherry tomatoes for garnish
- - fresh parsley leaves for garnish
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, 2 cloves garlic and green onions; set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add remaining 3 cloves garlic and parsley; cook for 3 minutes. Add shrimp; cook for 3-4 minutes or until pink and firm.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over French bread rounds. Top each with 1 shrimp. Garnish with tomato halves and parsley leaves, if desired.