Garlic, Oregano, and Lemon VinaigretteTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
An assertive dressing that loves hearty greens, chicken, steak, and lamb.
oil & vinegar
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and chill.
Posted By: ecarr
Posted On: Jun 02, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 2 cloves - garlic
- 2 - anchovy fillets, packed in oil drained
- 1/2 teaspoons - crushed red pepper flakes
- - kosher salt
- 1/2 - lemon, with peel seeded & finely chopped
- 1/4 cups - fresh oregano leaves loosely packed
- 1/4 cups - extra-virgin olive oil
- - fresh lemon juice
Finely chop garlic, anchovies, red pepper, and a pinch of kosher salt in a mini-processor. Add lemon and oregano; pulse a few times to coarsely chop. Add olive oil; process until a coarse puree forms. Season with more salt and fresh lemon choice, if desired.