Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Spicy, creamy hot buffalo chicken dip made with Frank's RedHot sauce.
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: jkandsf2d
Posted On: Mar 30, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 2 cups - shredded cooked chicken
- 1 packages - 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cups - Frank's RedHot original cayenne pepper hot sauce
- 1/2 cups - ranch dressing
- 1/2 cups - blue cheese crumbles
- - chopped green onions optional topping
- - crackers, chips, veggies for serving with
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix together all of the dip ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into a shallow 1-quart baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir to combine.
Sprinkle with green onions, if desired, and serve with chips, crackers and/or cut up veggies.