Four Cheese Sauce for PastaTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Four cheeses with cream and butter make a delicious sauce for your favorite pasta.
Category: Sauces and marinades
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mimisrecipes
Posted On: Nov 14, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 cups - butter
- 1/4 cups - grated fontina cheese
- 1/4 cups - grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cups - grated Gruyere
- 1/2 cups - grated Parmesan
- 1 cups - heavy cream
- - salt and white pepper to taste
Melt butter in double boiler. Add first 3 cheeses and melt.
Add Parmesan, blend; add cream slowly - whisking until smooth.
Season to taste. Serve over homemade pasta as first course.