Fleischmann's 1-Dish Taco BakeTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A bake-and-rise batter topped with taco meat, salsa, cheese and crushed corn chips makes a quick, easy dinner casserole.
Category: Main Dish
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 45 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: deniserf
Posted On: Jan 20, 2023
Number of Servings:
- Taco Meat Filling
- 1 pounds - ground beef
- 1 packages - 1.25 oz. taco seasoning
- 1-Dish Bake & Rise Batter
- - cooking spray
- 3/4 cups - all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cups - masa corn flour OR corn meal
- 2 envelopes - Fleischmann's RapidRise Yeast
- 1 tablespoons - sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons - salt
- 3/4 cups - very warm milk (120 to 130 degrees F)
- 3 tablespoons - Mazola corn oil
- 1 - egg
- 1 cups - chunky salsa (8 oz. = 1 cup)
- 1 cups - shredded Mexican-style cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 cups - corn chips, partially crushed
Brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate.
Top batter with taco meat filling. Pour salsa evenly over meat; sprinkle with shredded cheese and corn chips.
Bake by placing in COLD oven; set temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.