Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime CremaTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Easy fish tacos recipe with cilantro lime cream topping; dinner in about 20 minutes.
Category: Fish or seafood
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Aug 29, 2016
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 cups - green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons - chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons - fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons - reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoons - grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoons - salt
- 1 cloves - garlic minced
- 1 teaspoons - ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons - ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoons - smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoons - ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoons - salt
- 1/8 teaspoons - garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds - red snapper fillets (or mahi-mahi or halibut)
- - cooking spray
- 8 - corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 2 cups - shredded cabbage (or lettuce or slaw)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl combine all crema ingredients and set aside.
Combine cumin with coriander, paprika, pepper, salt, and garlic powder in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Place fish on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Place fish fillets into a large bowl and break into pieces with a fork.
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas, topping each one with 1/4 cup cabbage (or slaw or lettuce) and 1 tablespoon of the crema. (Add any other desired toppings).