Feta and Lemon DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This is one of the simplest recipes ever. Just a few ingredients, two minutes in food processor and you have an amazing dip. I even use it as a topping for baked chicken or white fish.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
by Paul Lowe, author of Sweet Paul Eat & Make
Posted By: PlantingSeeds
Posted On: Sep 19, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 7 ounces - feta cheese (about 1 cup crumbled)
- 1 tablespoons - grated lemon zest plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoons - to 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cloves - garlic minced
- 6 tablespoons - extra virgin olive oil plus more for serving
- 1 pinchs - red pepper flakes
- - crudites, chips, toasts or pita crisps for serving
Place the feta, lemon zest, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, garlic and olive oil in a blender and whir until combined but still slightly chunky. It’s dense, so you may need to stir it with a fork once or twice. Taste, and if it’s too salty add more lemon juice.
Spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle with a little oil and sprinkle with a pinch of pepper flakes and some lemon zest.
Serve with crudités, chips, toasts or pita crisps.