Festive Shrimp SpreadTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Hot creamy dip made with shrimp, mozzarella, olives, green onion, tomato and mayonnaise; served with toasted French bread slices.
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 25 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 05, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1 pounds - Market Day Large Shrimp cooked, drained
- 2 cups - shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cups - mayonnaise
- 1 - medium tomato chopped
- 1/4 cups - ripe olive slices
- 2 tablespoons - chopped green onion
- 1/8 teaspoons - ground red pepper
- - French bread slices toasted, for serving
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine all ingredients except bread; mix lightly. Spoon mixture into a 9-inch pie plate or 1-quart casserole dish.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until hot. Serve on toasted French bread slices.
Makes 3 cups.