Fada Lajwab / Broken Wheat DelightTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 0 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: shivanee28
Posted On: Apr 17, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1 tablespoons - Oil
- 1 pieces - Onion Chopped
- 1 cups - Carrot Chopped
- 2 tablespoons - Corn Kernels Boiled
- 2 tablespoons - Green Peas Boiled
- 2 tablespoons - Red and Green Capsicum Chopped
- 1 cups - Toor Dal Boiled
- 1/2 cups - Broken Wheat Soaked and Boiled
- - Salt To Taste
- 1/2 teaspoons - Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoons - Schezwan Chutney
- - Potato Boiled and Scooped
- - Processed Cheese
- - Chili Flakes
- - Corn Kernels Boiled
Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and saute.
Add carrot, corn, peas, capsicum and mix.
Now add dal, broken wheat, salt, chili powder and chutney and cook together.
Now in a baking tray, take the potatoes, stuff with the mixture, add cheese and cook in a preheated oven on 180 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes.
Garnish with chili flakes and corn and serve hot.